Tuesday, March 3, 2015

**Reel** life

1.    My favorite movie would have to be divergent. I like this movie because it’s very entertaining and keeps my attention. It has a lot of action also.
2.    I usually don’t care for old time movies, or movies based off ‘back in the day’.
3.    I watch movies pretty much every day and I usually lay in bed and watch them.
4.    I need my bed, nobody around me, my phone, and food.
YOU ARE 58% EXTRAVERTED.
You are moderate in activity and enthusiasm. You enjoy the company of others but you also value your privacy.
YOU ARE 50% AGREEABLE.
You are generally warm, trusting, and agreeable, but you can sometimes be stubborn and competitive.
YOU ARE 58% CONSCIENTIOUS.
You are dependable and moderately well-organized. You generally have clear goals and are able to set goals aside.
YOU ARE 25% EMOTIONALLY STABLE.
You are sensitive, emotional and prone to experience feelings that are upsetting.
YOU ARE 42% OPEN TO NEW EXPERIENCES.
You are down-to-earth, practical, traditional, and pretty much set in your ways.
5.    If my life story was made into a movie it would probably be super boring. All I do is lay in bed, sleep, eat, and mess around on my phone, watch TV, or work. If someone were to play me it’d be have to be someone just as lazy as I am. The movie would also end very boring. The only interesting part would be living with 3 little kids ages 7, 6, and 3.

2 comments:

  1. Well, you're way more emotionally stable than i am.. cough cough 8%. I love that you said a movie of your life would be super boring, I feel the same about my life. Nothing exciting reall ever happens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the "What if my favorite thing to do is nothing?" image! That could totally be me!

    ReplyDelete