Tuesday, April 21, 2015

101 Facts About Me!



1.       I am 18, but still act like a kid.
2.       I’m spoiled & always have been.
3.       I was an only child in my house till I was 11.
4.       I have 12 siblings. Mom: 3 Dad: 9
5.       I love dogs, but they always run away or get stolen.
6.       My family on my mom’s dad’s side is Czechoslovakian.
7.       My mom found the ship her grandparents were on from Czech when they were 4.
8.       My favorite sport is competitive cheer.
9.       I started cheering when I was 10.
10.   I didn’t think I’d make it to senior year.
11.   I love money, but hate working.
12.   My mom is white & my dad is black.
13.   I am considered a ‘light skin’ lol.
14.   I don’t really know 101 facts about myself.
15.   I love to shop & I don’t have enough money for my lifestyle.
16.   I have gone to 12 different schools.
17.   I lived in Houston, Texas.
18.   In 1st grade I was reading at a 4th grade level.
19.   I really like music (love songs)
20.   My longest relationship was 8 months.
21.   My favorite song is ‘Nothin On Me’ by Toni Romiti.
22.   My siblings all annoy me and talk too much.
23.   I love to long board.
24.   I’m a messy girl.
25.   I have had to share a room since I turned 11.
26.   I have a chalkboard wall in my room.
27.   I am very lazy. I love to sleep.
28.   I fall asleep in class a lot.
29.   My favorite store is Victoria secret.
30.   I can still wear kid shoes sizes.
31.   My dream job is to be a lawyer.
32.   My dream car is a Lamborghini.
33.   My birthday is November 16th.
34.   I love going to the pool, but I hate swimming.
35.   I was born @ St. Johns (Mercy).
36.   I really don’t want to do this.
37.   My full name is Keishay Tyree-Dawn Mesicek.
38.   My mom’s name is Sarah & my dad’s name is Shawn.
39.   I only see my dad 1-2 times a year.
40.   My mom buys me whatever I want.
41.   I just met my second oldest sister 3 years ago.
42.   I’m struggling to pass school.
43.   I have injured myself about 5 times.
44.   I am very clumsy. I have fallen off my 2 inch porch twice.
45.   I fall up and down stairs.
46.   I used to live with my grandma.
47.   I went on a Caribbean cruise for Spring Break of 2014.
48.   I’m almost halfway done with these facts.
49.   I’m a very boring person.
50.   My boyfriend has a very long name he has 3 middle names.
51.   I can’t sleep when it’s hot and I have to have a fan on no matter how cold it is.
52.   My little sister is 7 & acts just like me.
53.   I have a very bad attitude problem.
54.   I have had 2 jobs. Both at McDonalds. One from 12/12/12 to 05/04/13. My job now 08/12/14 to current.
55.   I’m working on getting a second job.
56.   I don’t have friends because I hate people.
57.   I’m trying to fill 20 pages/
58.   My baby brother is my favorite person. He’s 3 and adorable.
59.   I don’t like living in Springfield.
60.   I got in a Jet Ski accident in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands with my mom.
61.   I hopefully graduate May 8th.
62.   I don’t like watermelons, but I love watermelon juice.
63.   I do nothing, but sit in my bed all day.
64.   My favorite app on my phone is face book.
65.   My handwriting changes a lot.
66.   I do everything last minute yikes.
67.   I’m like a guy in relationships. Loll.
68.   I’m a momma’s girl and my mom calls me ‘Princess’.
69.   I’m working on getting a second job.
70.   I love iPhones, but I also hate them so much.
71.   I go through a lot of phones.
72.   I can’t sleep with my window open.
73.   I don’t get along with girls very well.
74.   I hate when people try and boss me around.
75.   I love watching movies.
76.   I got my first coach purse (4/18/2015)
77.   My favorite color is pink, blue, or neon green.
78.   I have a neon green iPhone 5C.
79.   I love androids.
80.   I’m almost done.
81.   I’m terrible at saving money.
82.   My favorite drink is sprite.
83.   I can’t write a lot it hurts my wrist.
84.   I’m ready to go on a cruise again.
85.   I have a lot of clothes and they are everywhere in my room.
86.   My mom has only really been there for me.
87.   I create a lot of bills for myself.
88.   I love McDonalds and Tbell and steak.
89.   I don’t like fried chicken.
90.   I get really jealous sometimes.
91.   I’m very protective over fam.
92.   I’m terrified of death.
93.   I have 8 left to go.
94.   I don’t like outdoors.
95.   I start competitive cheer again soon.
96.   I suck at writing.
97.   I’m in debt already.
98.   I start college soon.
99.   My mom doesn’t let me stay the night anywhere.
100.            I love my family.
101.            It was hard doing all these facts because I am a boring person.

1 comment:

  1. I noticed your new Coach purse in class this week!
    It's very cool that your mother has been able to trace her heritage and found the ship.
    I have to have a fan on when I sleep too.
    I don't usually do great with lots of girls either--but you're a cheerleader so you must figure out a way to make it!
    I also have lots of clothes and they are everywhere, which just makes me want to get new clothes when I can't find what I'm looking for!

    ReplyDelete