Thursday, April 16, 2015

Photo Hunt


Always talking in a very sarcastic tone. Always smiling. Always laughing. Somehow still friendly, but mean at the same time. He’s made this class way better. #Christy
Always on top of things. Very good role model. Always has her work done. Doesn’t get off topic. Always stays on task. Very stylish as well. #AllysonWonderland
Always been impressed with the way they do their job. They keep people that don’t need to be on the streets off. They are pretty much heroes. #SpeedWalkers
Side effects is very colorful. It reminds me of the rainbow. And it also says that side effects may vary. The colors show the varies. #ManySideEffects
Gold is life. My life isn’t perfect, but sometimes it’s golden. Gold is a beautiful highlighting color. I like the way it shimmers. Remember life is golden. #GoldenLife
A lot of things are round. A lot of things are sphere. I like to say the saying “What goes around, comes back around”, that is something that reminds me of a circle. #CirclesForLife
There is angles everywhere, but the angle to space is infinite. Everything you look at is at an angle. Or has an angle to it somewhere. Even letters have angles to the. When you look at something, you are forming an invisible angle with your eye sight. #InfiniteAngle
Everybody’s handwriting is different in many ways. It’s very unique. Nobody’s handwriting is the same. Sometimes handwriting can be neat, sometimes sloppy. It really depends on the person. #UniqueStyles
Shiny, many colors, beautiful, earth made mineral. Loved by many. It is one of the 12 months birth stone I believe. Found in many jewelry. From necklaces to rings, maybe even a crown. #Jewels
Many things look like a face to me. But outlets always seemed the closest to a face to me. They are everywhere and I see them 24/7. #SmileyFace
I believe children are more drawn to animal figures. My brothers love dinosaurs so I would think they’d love seeing the dinosaur in the science wing. #Dinos&Children
I will always remember my first day walking into Kickapoo. It was October over my junior year. I didn’t know anybody. But it turned out to be just fine. #Anxiety
All the wires hanging freely, the unevenness of things. Just everything about the ceiling drives me crazy due to my OCD about somethings. #Wiresssss
Knowing I am almost done with high-school is a bitter-sweet feeling. I don’t want to leave but I do. I’m ready to start my adventure as an adult, but at the same time I am not. #ClassOf2015
Cheering has been my life since I was about 10. When I found out I made the Kickapoo cheer team I was so happy. It was the best feeling ever. I will never forget all my travels with the varsity squad. #SQUAD
 

1 comment:

  1. You did a great job on this! I love that you included Christian and Ally and wrote such accurate and kind things about them. You all had some fun times at that front table and that makes me glad. Thanks, Keishay!

    ReplyDelete