Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Dream Threads

I see fire.
As I drove down the street I saw the flames rising from my house. I was so scared. I didn’t know what to do, but start yelling asking if my family was okay! Nobody would answer me and I couldn’t find them! They were nowhere. I charged into the house screaming their names. I heard my little brother screaming my name. He was trapped in his room. The roof had caved. I dug my way through frantically searching for him. I got to him asked him where everybody else was. He told me “In mommy’s room”. Frantically I get him out of the house and tell the fire fighters to come help me. As they were attempting to put the fire out we get to my mom’s room. My sister, my baby brother, and my mom are still all asleep! We wake them up. She starts screaming. We run for the door. It won’t budge! So we bust out the window and everybody hits the ground with a thud. 30 minutes later they are almost done putting the fire out. The house is a total loss. We are all crying, we have no clue what to do. Everything is gone. I’m so upset. Then I sit there and
I think about why this happened and I just end up overanalyzing the day.

1 comment:

  1. That is a very frightening dream to have. Last spring my neighbors house burnt down, but now they have rebuilt the house and it looks good as new.

    ReplyDelete