Tuesday, February 3, 2015

My Worst Nightmares....

I always have two nightmares that always scares me. I’m always sound asleep in my own world where not a sound can wake me up and people with ski masks break into my house. With guns and shooting at everything in sight. I always have a choice to pick 1 of my 4 family members to save. They yell and threaten me to hurry up and I never know which family member to save because I want to save them all. I always have to fight the person and they usually have a weapon or something and I end up dying. I always think it’s so real and it’s going to happen one day. I also have another dream where my house catches on fire and the fire has already spread outside of every bedroom door because we only have one fire alarm right outside our doors. I don’t know what to do because I want to save my siblings and my mom. I usually end up jumping out the window and busting all their windows out and pulling them out to safety. Then I got back and start throwing my valuables out the window. But the fire never spreads to our bedrooms. Like our doors are some type of shield stopping the fire from spreading? I have both of these dreams at least two-three times a week. Sometimes I’m deep enough in my sleep that I think that it is really happening and I’m just paralyzed and can’t wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment