Monday, February 9, 2015

Maya Angelou Response


3. Yes I think that talking about bad dreams or bad news or other bad things gives the bad things more power. It’s like they know that they’re getting to you so it will continue to irritate you. This has happened on many occasions when I have been bullied and I have fed into their bullying and it let them know they were getting to me, they continued bullying or starting drama.

 

5. I don’t think I could live without talking. I talk so much that I annoy people. Usually talking gets me in trouble. I could be told to stop talking and I will continue what I was saying. If I spoke less and listened more, I could probably learn a lot and actually understand what is going on in life. You could grow as a person by speaking more by becoming more self-confident about speaking what is on your mind.

 

6. I am not comfortable using another language. I feel like I humiliate myself when I try to speak another language. I would want to be fluent in German and Spanish. I want to be fluent in these languages because German sounds like a cool language to learn and also my uncle can speak German. Also, Spanish has become our second language in the United States.

 

7. I usually remember the little things that happened. Not the most important things. It’s usually the things that I need to know that usually goes through one ear and out of the other. It’s not a good thing when it comes to someone asking me questions about stuff or when it comes to taking a test.

 

11. I believe the older you get the wiser you get. You have pretty much already learned a lot and you will continue to grow and learn as you get older. You know more stuff than already known by the younger generations.

2 comments:

  1. Learning German would be awesome, though I think that'd be way too difficult for me. Spanish was hard enough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree about it being easier to remember little, unimportant things. I'll forget big events until someone reminds me, but I'll remember what I saw on the way to school or something dumb.

    ReplyDelete